Database work covers a broad range of applications. The basics start at setting up the usual database for a website, to exporting data from one engine to another. Some of the more popular requests are listed below.
- Integrated and dedicated DB servers
- Direct Client/Server Connection – Local and Internet
- Website – E commerce – Form Data collection
- Custom programming for data collecting
- Remote inventory management
- ODBC workstation communication
- Database backup and restore
When it comes to databases, there are times when additional hardware is involved. Hand held scanners, card readers, tablets and a host of other types of data collecting hardware. A tool for most every job.
A quick touch on the database engines… The common ones we run across are MSSQL, MySql, Oracle and Access. Though these maybe the popular ones, there are other less common ones we’ve had to work with.